How to Support Your Immune System? A Complete Guide to Stay Healthy | Naturactin Health and Wellness
Naturactin Health and Wellness
Do you often catch a cold or suffer from bacterial or viral infections frequently? Then you might need to boost up your immune system. For a weak immune system, you have to pay more attention to health during winter. However, the truth is, keeping your immune system active all over the year is a must to protect yourself from the flu virus or any kind of infection.
What is the immune system?
The immune system refers to a complex network of cells and proteins that defends the body against infection. It is made up of special organs, cells, and chemicals that fight infection or microbe. Once your immune system defeats any microbe, it keeps a list of it and destroys it quickly if it re-enters your body.
Parts of the immune system:
The main parts of the immune system are:
- White blood cells
- Complement system
- Lymphatic system
- Bone marrow
How the Immune System Works
The immune system works as your body’s natural defense system that fights against the invaders. The invaders include viruses, bacteria, fungus, parasites, and all kinds of potential that can make us sick. They can be found anywhere, be it your homes, offices, or your backyards. A healthy immune system creates a barrier to stop those invaders, or antigens, from entering the body.
If any microbe slips by the barrier and enters your body, the immune system generates white blood cells and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy those foreign substances. They find out the antigen or microbe and destroy it before it can reproduce and affect your body.
When the Immune System Breaks Down
Sometimes the immune system by mistake recognizes a substance as being harmful, which is not, for example – pollen or pet dander. When the immune system to fight these “invaders,” you experience an allergic reaction.
The immune system can identify millions of different antigens. And to eradicate them, it produces what it needs. If you have a strong immune system, it can keep millions of health issues, ranging from cancer to the common cold, away.
Common disorders of the immune system
When an underactive immune system can make you fall sick easily, an overactive immune system can also leave you in trouble.
Overactivity of your immune system can take many forms, including:
- Allergic diseases –
When the immune system makes an overly strong response to allergens, people get allergy. Allergic diseases are very common. One can experience allergies to medications, food, hives (urticaria), stinging insects, hay fever (allergic rhinitis), sinus disease, anaphylaxis (life-threatening allergy), dermatitis, asthma, and eczema.
- Autoimmune diseases –
In this case, the immune system mounts a response against normal components of the body. Autoimmune diseases can be ranging from common to rare. Autoimmune diseases include multiple sclerosis, type 1 diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and systemic vasculitis.
Underactivity of the immune system, also known as immunodeficiency, can be
- Inherited – It can be ranging primary immunodeficiency diseases like common variable immunodeficiency (CVID), to severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) and complement deficiencies.
- A side-effect of any medical treatment – Having corticosteroids or chemotherapy can be a reason of immunodeficiency.
- Caused by another disease – Having HIV/AIDS can trigger to immunodeficiency.
An underactive immune system does not function correctly and makes people vulnerable to infections. It can be life-threatening in severe cases.
People with an underactive immune system are vulnerable to infections. Sometimes, it can be life-threatening. Patients, who have had an organ transplant, need immunosuppression treatment to protect the body from attacking the transplanted organ.
How to keep your immune system healthy
Our immune system defends our body against invading viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. This is why keeping our immune systems healthy year-round is the key to preventing infections and diseases. By making healthy lifestyle choices, you can keep your immune system healthy. We have shared below a few ways by following which you can support your immune system.
Get the nutrition you need
- Having a healthy diet is the key to stay healthy. Keep plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your daily meal.
- Having natural supplements is a great way to stay fit and keep your immune system active. Make sure you are having a natural immunity booster supplement to support your health and well-being. You can try Men’s Vita or Women’s Vita, by Naturactin, to boost up your immunity system. Doctors also recommend Chlorella Pure as a natural immunity booster.
- Have probiotic to support your immune system. Probiotic 40 Billion by Naturactin is a great dietary supplement.
- Take proper vitamins and minerals. Vitamin K2+D3 and Vitamin D3 work exceptionally to support your immune system.
- Other natural dietary supplements that you can include in your daily diet are Ashwagandha, turmeric Curcumin and Moringa by Naturactin. They can promote your immunity system and fight against infections and diseases.
Manage your stress
Getting stressed is quite normal. But make sure you control your stress before it controls you. It can affect your immune system. Tame your stress with an efficient stress management plan. Do the following –
- Get enough sleep
- Build your support network of people you can talk to
- Learn and use relaxation techniques
- Take time for yourself
- Consider counseling, especially when you’re going through a very stressful time
Don’t abuse alcohol or use recreational drugs
Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol appears to have some health benefits, such as lowering the risk of heart disease. But you need to know the definition of “moderate.” No more than two drinks a day for a man, or one drink for a woman. Abusing alcohol can inhibit the function of white blood cells and lower your resistance to infection. Using recreational drugs, like marijuana, can affect the same way on white blood cells, and weaken your immune system.
Nowadays, when our existence is depending on our immunity system due to COVID-19, having a healthy diet and supporting your immunity system is a must. Promote your immunity system to deal with this pandemic situation. Stay healthy!
For Inquiries feel free to Contact Us
For our Free Health Concern Quiz, visit www.naturactin.net
Visit our store – www.naturactin.shop
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!