Naturactin Health and Wellness
About This Product
- The most active form of Resveratrol: Naturactin Resveratrol capsules contain 600mg of the highest quality Resveratrol in each serving– ethically sourced and cultivated using an extraction process to ensure 98% standardized purity. Almost all NATURACTIN supplements, 500mg Resveratrol supplement, and even 1000mg Resveratrol supplement products contain 50% or less. Higher purity of Resveratrol means higher absorption and bioavailability, resulting in a more potent Resveratrol supplement.
- A key active ingredient: Typically sourced from red grape skin and Japanese Knotweed, Resveratrol has amazing health benefits. However, purity has always been a major challenge for this super-nutrient; something most other Resveratrol 250mg and 500mg supplements don’t provide as it requires an extra step (and expense) in the manufacturing process. At 98% standardized trans Resveratrol, our Resveratrol polyphenol supplement capsules provide the purest, most potent polyphenol nutrients available.
- Setting a new standard for purity: To ensure that you are getting the highest quality Resveratrol supplement pills, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing.
- Quality, first, and foremost: In order to meet the highest regulatory standards, Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Miami, USA. Our products are vegan-friendly, have no additional preservatives, and are free of wheat and gluten.
What is resveratrol
Resveratrol is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols. They’re thought to act like antioxidants, protecting the body against damage that can put you at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease. It’s in the skin of red grapes, but you can also find it in peanuts and berries.
Manufacturers have tried to capitalize on its powers by selling resveratrol supplements. Most resveratrol capsules sold in the U.S. contain extracts from an Asian plant called Polygonum cuspidatum. Other resveratrol supplements are made from red wine or red grape extracts.
Health Benefits of Resveratrol
It’s gained a lot of attention for its reported anti-aging and disease-fighting powers. Still, it’s important to note that while experts agree that it does have potential, there are still not enough data to confirm its effectiveness. Still, early research does suggest it might help protect you against:
- Heart disease: It’s thought to help reduce inflammation, lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol, and make it more difficult for clots to form that can lead to a heart attack.
- Cancer: It could limit the spread of cancer cells and start killing them.
- Alzheimer’s: It may protect nerve cells from damage and fight the plaque buildup that can lead to the disease.
- Diabetes: Resveratrol helps prevent insulin resistance, a condition in which the body becomes less sensitive to the blood sugar-lowering hormone insulin.
The condition can lead to diabetes. Researchers believe that resveratrol activates the SIRT1 gene. That gene is believed to protect the body against the effects of obesity and the diseases of aging.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules before once a day. For better results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Resveratrol (Std. to 98% Trans-Resveratrol; from Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.