About This Product
- 60 Capsules – Great Value; Satisfaction Assured – Contains 60 Vegetarian Capsules for a full 30 day supply; Each Serving of 2 Capsules provides 1200 Milligrams of Ceylon Cinnamon; Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules is often combined with Naturactin Berberine, turmeric curcumin, dim, insulin chromium, silymarin, lions mane mushroom, alpha-lipoic acid.
- Made with Pure Organic Ceylon Cinnamon – Naturactin Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement, Made with Pure and Natural Ingredients, is a powerful antioxidant, free of GMO ingredients. Supports healthy blood sugar levels, promotes heart health, helps with weight management, helps with joint pain, and serves as a powerful anti-inflammatory supplement.
- Sourced Directly from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) – Our Pure Cinnamon Ingredients are sourced directly from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) hence the name Ceylon Cinnamon; also known as true cinnamon or Cinnamon Verum Bark; The Ceylon Cinnamon powder used is the highest quality available and is in very high demand, thus more expensive than the common Cassia Cinnamon; Contains no Stearates or Artificial ingredients
- Safer than Cassia Cinnamon – Always look for CEYLON Cinnamon when shopping for Cinnamon Supplements; this is the most effective and safest type of Cinnamon Supplement. The alternative Cassia Cinnamon, which is also commonly known as Common Cinnamon, may be toxic when taken as a supplement or used in large doses over prolonged periods of time.
- Trusted Brand – Satisfaction Assured – If our Ceylon Cinnamon pills do not bring noticeable value to you and you don’t absolutely love them, your purchase is on us; No questions asked; Our world-class customer service wants you to be Satisfied with your purchase; Absolutely no risk; The bottle comes with the Naturactin Satisfaction Pledge for 30 days; Have this all-mighty antioxidant supplement and health protector by your side and keep your blood glucose levels balanced, every day!!!
Ceylon Cinnamon is known to help with the following health issues:
- Common cold.
- Early orgasm in men (premature ejaculation).
- Flu (influenza).
- Indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Infection of the intestines by parasites.
- Blood sugar control in people with diabetes.
- Other conditions.
How does it work?
The oils found in Ceylon cinnamon are thought to reduce spasms, reduce gas (flatulence), and fight bacteria and fungi. Chemicals in Ceylon cinnamon might work like insulin to lower blood sugar. However, these effects are thought to be fairly weak.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules before once a day. For better results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Okay am I the only one slow to learn there are different types of cinnamon and that difference matters? Well, despite my slow learning curve now that I know, I’m doing something about it. The taste, smell, and mill of this product is amazing and I’ll be keeping this in my pantry. Try it, you’ll be glad you did.
Wow! This cinnamon is really delicious! I wasn’t expecting such a delicious difference in the usual grocery version of Cassia over this Ceylon but now I get it. I’ve always liked cinnamon but had no idea what I’ve missed out on in all my years, but wow, have I missed out. You must get some yourself and you’ll see just what I’m talking about…you won’t be disappointed!