About This Product
- 100% Natural, Safe, Vegetarian-Friendly Ingredients:] Our Magnesium Glycinate products are soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, Non-GMO & vegetarian, with no corn, no eggs, no wheat, no tree nuts, no peanuts, no fish/shellfish, no cholesterol, no artificial colors, flavors, binders or fillers. Our ingredients are also Kosher and Halal certified.
- [The Most Bioavailable Form of Magnesium] Our vegetarian formula contains 350mg Highest potency of Magnesium glycinate (also known as magnesium bi-glycinate), which is the easiest form of magnesium for the body to absorb. The elemental form of magnesium is chelated to optimize bioavailability.
- [Support Bone & Muscle Health and Improves Sleep *] Magnesium is an essential mineral used by every organ in your body. It also plays a key role in regulating the body’s stress-response system, helps cool down the nervous system, helps promote restful sleep, and relieves muscle aches and muscle cramps. Promotes cardiovascular health.
- [Proudly Made in the USA] Our Elemental Magnesium Glycinate is made with the highest grade ingredients in our GMP-certified facility right here in the USA. And is always third-party tested for purity and potency. By using the latest US technologies, our products offer the highest potency and freshness of whole food nutrition as nature intended.
- [100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back] When it comes to muscle and bone health, restful sleep, and overall well-being, we don’t take any chances. We confidently back our tested and approved magnesium with a hassle-free, 30-day full-refund guarantee! We know you’ll love the results you’ll get from our vegetarian magnesium capsules, but if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we’ll happily refund 100% of your purchase no questions asked!
What is Magnesium Glycinate?
Magnesium is a mineral that’s important to the health of the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles. Magnesium glycinate is the magnesium salt of glycine, an amino acid, and is the supplement most often taken to increase magnesium levels in the body. In the U.S., as much as half of the population gets less than the recommended amount of magnesium daily. Magnesium deficiency is associated with type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, migraines, asthma, depression, and some cancers. Unhealthy changes in dietary habits, modern food processing methods, and nutrient composition in the soil contribute to this widespread deficiency. Fortunately, there are many ways to adjust your diet to include ingredients naturally rich in magnesium.
Health Benefits of Magnesium Glycinate
Magnesium is crucial to cellular function. Magnesium supplements have proven to have several benefits, including the following:
Decreased Severity of Asthma Attacks
Because magnesium helps muscles relax, it may lessen asthmatic spasms. A survey of clinical studies suggests that this benefit appears to be more available to children than to adults.
Mental Health Regulation
Magnesium plays a key role in brain biochemistry. A deficiency can produce a range of neuromuscular and psychiatric symptoms, including depression. The first successful study involving the use of magnesium supplements in the treatment of depression was published almost 100 years ago, and numerous studies have since validated both the safety and effectiveness of the treatment. Magnesium deficiency may also contribute to other psychological symptoms, including:
- Lack of energy
However, more research is needed to both confirm the correlations and study how magnesium supplementation may ease these symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules before a meal once a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Magnesium Glycinate 350mg
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.