About This Product
- GET THE ULTIMATE BENEFIT – Natural Elements Super Beet Root Pills contain pure beets with no additives, giving your body what it craves! Packed with 1200mg of pure beetroot powder in each serving providing the ultimate support for athletic performance, supports blood pressure, supporting the immune system, and supports a healthy digestive system.
- STAY AWAY FROM THE LOW QUALITY – Unlike other brands on the market, the Natural Elements beets supplement does not contain any fillers, artificial flavoring, or other harmful derivatives. We provide only potent beetroot powder and pure ingredients in each product that is manufactured.
- POWERFUL IN BODY SUPPORT – Super beets or sometimes called nitric oxide supplements are packed with vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, iron, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, and Copper. All these work together in our beet pills, giving support to your body for daily activities.
- GROWN WITH YOU IN MIND – Our Beet Root Powder Capsules are manufactured in the USA and under GMP standards. This is to make sure you are getting the best of the best beets supplement that provides you with a tasteless and odorless beet powder.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – Our beet supplements and beetroot capsules are made with the highest quality of ingredients with no fillers, are non-GMO, and are made in the USA. So, there is no need to wait any longer because there is no risk to you! We guarantee with daily use you will see a difference within the first 30 days or your money back. This is our promise to you in providing the highest quality products and customer service, so you enjoy your life even more!
What is Beet Root?
Beetroots, commonly known as beets, are a popular root vegetable used in many cuisines around the world. Beets are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds, some of which have medicinal properties. What’s more, they are delicious and easy to add to your diet.
5 health benefits of beets, all supported by science.
1- Packed with beneficial nutrients
Beets boast an impressive nutritional profile. They are low in calories, yet high in valuable vitamins and minerals. In fact, they contain a bit of almost all the vitamins and minerals that you need. Here is an overview of the nutrients found in a 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of cooked beetroot:
- Calories: 44
- Protein: 1.7 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin C: 6% of the RDI
- Folate: 20% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 3% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 6% of the RDI
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Phosphorous: 4% of the RDI
- Manganese: 16% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
Beets also contain inorganic nitrates and pigments, both of which are plant compounds that have a number of health benefits.
2- Help keep blood pressure in check
Heart disease, including heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke, is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. And high blood pressure is one of the leading risk factors for the development of these conditions. Studies have shown that beets can significantly lower blood pressure by up to 4–10 mmHg over a period of only a few hours.
The effect appears to be greater for systolic blood pressure, or pressure when your heart contracts, rather than diastolic blood pressure, or pressure when your heart is relaxed. The effect may also be stronger for raw beets than cooked beets. These blood-pressure-lowering effects are likely due to the high concentration of nitrates in beets. In your body, dietary nitrates are converted into nitric oxide, a molecule that dilates blood vessels, causing blood pressure to drop.
Blood nitrate levels remain elevated for about six hours after eating dietary nitrate. Therefore, beets only have a temporary effect on blood pressure, and regular consumption is required to experience long-term reductions in blood pressure.
3- Can improve athletic performance
Several studies suggest that dietary nitrates may enhance athletic performance. For this reason, beets are often used by athletes. Nitrates appear to affect physical performance by improving the efficiency of mitochondria, which are responsible for producing energy in your cells. In two studies including seven and eight men, consuming 17 ounces (500 ml) of beet juice daily for six days extended time to exhaustion during high-intensity exercise by 15–25%, which is a 1–2% improvement in overall performance.
Eating beets may also improve cycling and athletic performance and increase oxygen use by up to 20%. One small study of nine competitive cyclists looked at the effect of 17 ounces (500 ml) of beetroot juice on cycling time trial performance over 2.5 and 10 miles (4 and 16.1 km). Drinking beetroot juice improved performance by 2.8% over the 2.5-mile (4-km) time trial and 2.7% over the 10-mile (16.1-km) trial. It’s important to note that blood nitrate levels peak within 2–3 hours. Therefore, to maximize their potential, it’s best to consume beets 2–3 hours before training or competing.
4- May help fight inflammation
Chronic inflammation is associated with a number of diseases, such as obesity, heart disease, liver disease, and cancer. Beets contain pigments called betalains, which may potentially possess a number of anti-inflammatory properties. However, most of the research in this area has been conducted on rats. Beetroot juice and beetroot extract have been shown to reduce kidney inflammation in rats injected with toxic chemicals known to induce serious injury.
One study in humans with osteoarthritis showed that betalain capsules made with beetroot extract reduced pain and discomfort associated with the condition. While these studies suggest that beets have an anti-inflammatory effect, human studies are needed to determine whether beets could be used to reduce inflammation.
5- May improve digestive
Dietary fiber is an important component of a healthy diet. It has been linked to many health benefits, including improved digestion. One cup of beetroot contains 3.4 grams of fiber, making beets a good fiber source. Fiber bypasses digestion and heads down to the colon, where it either feeds the friendly gut bacteria or adds bulk to stool.
This can promote digestive health, keep you regular and prevent digestive conditions like constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, and diverticulitis. Moreover, fiber has been linked to a reduced risk of chronic diseases including colon cancer, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a Dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules twice a day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
See Nutritional Facts
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.