Naturactin Health and Wellness
About This Product
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free & Gelatine-free: Each bottle of Naturactin contains 60 delicious vegans, non-GMO, gluten-free & gelatine free Apple Cider gummies. Our formula will make Apple Cider Vinegar gummies accessible to anyone and everyone.
- Better digestion, more energy, clearer skin, detox, immunity: Relieve digestion issues, experience more energy, watch your skin clear up, and feel like your body detoxes with Naturactin Gummies. Enjoy all of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar without the downside of drinking it. Our product is an excellent and easy way to incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar into your daily routine.
- Made in the USA: with select ingredients thoughtfully curated from around the world. All Naturactin products are made in allergen-free state-of-the-art facilities in the United States to ensure that the quality of our product is the highest it can be.
- Real apples, vitamin-packed, great taste: Made with real apples, beetroot, and pomegranate, Naturactin Gummies are as delicious as they are good for you. Our vegan-friendly formula is packed with Vitamin B12 and B9 that will help improve energy, support healthy skin and so much more.
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar, or cider vinegar, is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice and used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys. It is made by crushing apples, then squeezing out the juice. Apple cider vinegar is the most popular type of vinegar in the natural health community. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, many of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, reduced cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels, and improved symptoms of diabetes. It is also an ancient folk remedy and has been used for various household and cooking purposes.
Four Facts About Apple Cider Vinegar Supported By Scientific Research.
1- High in Acetic Acid, With Potent Biological Effects
Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process, related to how alcohol is made. The first step exposes crushed apples (or apple cider) to yeast, which ferment the sugars and turns them into alcohol. In the second step, bacteria are added to the alcohol solution, which further ferments the alcohol and turns it into acetic acid — the main active compound in vinegar. Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Naturactin Organic Apple Cider Vinegar) also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance. Apple cider vinegar only contains about three calories per tablespoon, which is very low. There are not many vitamins or minerals in it, but it does contain a small amount of potassium. Quality apple cider vinegar also contains some amino acids and antioxidants.
2- Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria
Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria. It has traditionally been used for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections. It is known that Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar for wound cleaning over two thousand years ago. Vinegar has also been used as a food preservative, and studies show that it inhibits bacteria (like E. coli) from growing in food and spoiling it.
3- Lowers Blood Sugar Level and Fights Diabetes
By far, the most successful application of vinegar to date is in patients with type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels, either because of insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin. However, high blood sugar can also be a problem in people who don’t have diabetes. It is believed to be a major cause of aging and various chronic diseases. Pretty much everyone should benefit from keeping their blood sugar levels in the normal range. The most effective (and healthiest) way to do that is to avoid refined carbs and sugar, but apple cider vinegar can also have a powerful effect.
Vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for blood sugar and insulin levels:
- Improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19–34% and significantly lowers blood sugar and insulin responses.
- Reduces blood sugar by 34% after eating 50 grams of white bread.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugar in the morning by 4%.
- Numerous other studies in humans show that vinegar can improve insulin function and lower blood sugar levels after meals.
For these reasons, vinegar can be useful for people with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or those who want to keep their blood sugar levels low for other reasons. If you’re currently taking blood-sugar-lowering medications, check with your doctor before increasing your intake of any type of vinegar.
4- Helps With Weight Loss
Scientific research has shown that vinegar can help people lose weight. Several human studies show that vinegar can increase satiety, help you eat fewer calories, and lead to actual pounds lost on the scale. For example, if people take vinegar along with a high-carb meal, they get increased feelings of fullness and end up eating 200–275 fewer calories for the rest of the day.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) gummies once a day.
Apple cider vinegar powder, Beetroot extract, Pomegranate juice powder, Folate, Vitamin B12.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
For Our Free Health Quiz, visit: www.naturactin.net
Visit Our Blog At – www.naturactin.com