- Supports Healthy Calcium Balance*
- Promotes Bone Health*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Arterial Elasticity*
- Boosts Immune Function*
Overview of Vitamin K2/D3
New research is focusing on the synergistic relationship between vitamin K2 and vitamin D3, for bone and cardiovascular health. A group of naturally occurring and structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins, vitamin K is essential for the proper utilization of calcium. Through its activation of the protein osteocalcin, vitamin K helps to bind newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. In addition, vitamin K has been found to help maintain bone mineral density by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, a cell that breaks down the bone matrix. Vitamin K also provides critical cardiovascular protection by helping to activate matrix Gla protein (MGP), an inhibitor of circulatory calcification. Thus, vitamin K and vitamin D not only share similar qualities, but they also act synergistically within the body.
The addition of MenaQ7® PRO to this formula is backed by extensive research. Dr. Leon Schurgers, a world-renowned expert in vitamin K2 as MK-7 research for cardiovascular and bone health, and his team of research scientists have conducted over 15 clinical trials on MenaQ7® PRO through the University of Maastricht.
Vitamin K2 with D3 includes 45 mcg of MenaQ7® PRO, the most widely studied form of vitamin K2 as MK-7, and 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 per capsule for optimal absorption and use by the body.
Order your bottles Today!
- A Daily Customer Support: Our staff is available 24/7 to answer all questions that you may have on our Products.
- Our Products are fully Tested: Highest quality and potency are the core of what we thrive to deliver in order to ensure complete satisfaction to our Customers.
- FDA and GMP Compliant: Because our customer safety is important to us, our products are manufactured according to the FDA standards of manufacturing practices.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our products are backed with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
- Our Products are manufactured in the USA.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsules once daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.