- Supports Male sexual energy†
- Supports Mood enhancement†
- Supports Erectile function†
- Improves blood flow†
- Supports Male fertility†
- Supports Sexual Endurance†
- Boots Stamina†
WHAT IS VIRILACTIN (Male Libido)?
Virilactin (Male Libido) is a powerful and natural formula designed to enhance male sexual health, including endurance and stamina. It features a blend of herbs traditionally used to support male sexual vitality and libido, including Tongkat Ali, Maca, Ginseng, Muira Puama and others, along with the amino acid such as L-arginine. †
Scientific researches conducted on key ingredients used in Virilactin (Male Libido) reveals that:
Tongkat Ali (Powder) is known to have positive effects on male and even women sexuality by promoting sexual drive and desire, supporting male sexual performance, improving energy and stress tolerance, promoting normal muscle mass and strength, improving physical stamina and endurance, elevating mood. †
Muira Puama: Also, known as the Potency Wood Muira Puama has a longstanding reputation as a powerful aphrodisiac. It is reported to enhance sexual desire and arousal and may aid in maintaining stamina. Muira Puama is highly regarded in Brazilian herbal medicine as a natural libido booster and sexual stimulant. †
L-Arginine is an amino acid involved in many important functions in the body, including production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a potent vasodilator which promotes dilation (widening or opening) of blood vessels to improve blood flow, including within the genital region where it is badly needed to maintain an erection. †
WHAT IS SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN MALE?
Sexual dysfunction is any physical or psychological problem that prevents you or your partner from getting sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common as people age.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction in Male are:
- Erectile dysfunction or difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- Premature ejaculation or reaching orgasm too quickly
- Delayed or inhibited ejaculation (reaching orgasm too slowly or not at all)
- Low libido or reduced interest in sex
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
Physical causes of overall sexual dysfunction may be:
- Low testosterone levels
- Prescription drugs such as antidepressants and high blood pressure medicine.
- Blood vessel disorders such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and high blood pressure
- Stroke or nerve damage from diabetes or surgery.
- Alcoholism and drug abuse.
Psychological causes might include:
- Concern about sexual performance
- Marital or relationship problems
- Depression, feelings of guilt.
- Effects of past sexual trauma,
- Work-related stress and anxiety
HOW DOES SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION AFFECT MEN?
Troubles with ejaculation, getting and keeping an erection, and reduced sexual desire are the most common problems men face with sexual dysfunction.
Problems with ejaculation are:
- Premature ejaculation (PE) or ejaculation that occurs before or too soon after penetration
- Inhibited or delayed ejaculation (ejaculation does not happen or takes a very long time)
The exact cause of premature ejaculation (PE) is still unknown. While in many cases premature ejaculation is due to performance anxiety during sex, other factors may be stress, temporary depression, history of sexual repression, low self-confidence, lack of communication or unresolved conflict with partner.
Studies suggest that the breakdown of serotonin (a natural chemical that affects mood) may play a role in PE. Certain drugs, including some antidepressants, may affect ejaculation, as can nerve damage to the back or spinal cord.
Physical causes for inhibited or delayed ejaculation may include chronic (long-term) health problems, medication side effects, alcohol abuse, or surgery. The problem can also be caused by psychological factors such as depression, anxiety, stress, or relationship problems.
Erectile dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection for sexual intercourse. This condition is common, with studies showing that about one half of American men over age 40 are affected. Causes may include diseases affecting blood flow such as hardening of the arteries, stress, relationship conflicts, depression, and performance anxiety, injury to the penis, chronic illness such as diabetes and high blood pressure, unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking too much alcohol, and lack of exercise.
Low libido or reduced sexual desire
Low libido means your desire or interest in sex has decreased. The condition is often linked with low levels of the male hormone testosterone. Testosterone maintains sex drive, sperm production, muscle, hair, and bone. Low testosterone can affect your body and mood.
Reduced sexual desire may also be caused by depression, anxiety, or relationship difficulties. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and certain medications like antidepressants may also contribute to a low libido.
WHY CHOOSE VIRILACTIN (Male Libido)?
Unlike many Male sexual enhancers in the market, Virilactin (Male Libido) is by far the most comprehensive and natural formula designed to address all the issues surrounding Male sexuality. This solution is a better alternative to Viagra or Cialis and contains no chemicals or synthetic stimulants. †
We also guarantee:
- A Daily Customer Support: Our staff is available 24/7 to answer all questions that you may have on our Products.
- Our Products are fully Tested: Highest quality and potency are the core of what we thrive to deliver in order to ensure a complete satisfaction to our Customers.
- FDA and GMP Compliant: Because our customer safety is important to us, our products are manufactured according to the FDA standards of manufacturing practices.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our products are backed with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
- Our Products are Manufactured in the USA.
Get your sexual life back by ordering Virilactin (Male Libido) today!!!
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.