Turmeric is used for:
- Supports a healthy response to oxidative stress†
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range†
- Supports healthy weight management†
- Supports a healthy response to inflammation†
- Supports joint health and healthy mobility†
- Supports healthy cognitive function†
- Helps with Arthritis†
- Heartburn (dyspepsia) †
- Relieves Stomach pain†
- Helps with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis†
- Helps with Hemorrhage†
- Relieves Diarrhea†
- Fights Stomach bloating†
- Helps with Liver problems†
- Supports healthy Cholesterol Levels†
- Fights Fatigue†
- May help with weight loss by promoting loss of appetite†
WHAT IS TURMERIC CURCUMIN?
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian foods. Turmeric has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is known to have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used to color foods and cosmetics.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The active ingredient found in the Turmeric is called Curcumin. Studies have shown that this compound may help ease inflammation in the body by blocking the effects of two enzymes responsible of inflammation. These two enzymes, 5-Lipoxygenase and Cyclooxygenase-2, have been found to encourage and sustain swelling and inflammation in body tissues and organs. Blocking these enzymes may help reduce pain and the risk of other medical conditions likely to develop because of prolonged inflammation.
THE ADDED POWER OF PEPPERINE BIOPERINE
Research have shown that the active ingredient of Turmeric, also known as Curcumin is not easily absorbed by the body on its own. In order to facilitate the absorption of Turmeric by your body, we added a compound called Piperine or Bioperine.
Black pepper is also referred to as Piperine which is the active component of black pepper. So BioPerine is simply the trade name of a specific brand of black pepper extract. But all these names are referring to the exact same substance.
According to various studies, it’s known that BioPerine plays a key role in making Curcumin more bioavailable or absorbable by the body.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TURMERIC FORMULA?
What sets our Turmeric formula apart is the added benefit of Piperine or Bioperine. Bioperine is a thermo-nutrient, which has bioavailability enhancing nature. It is extracted from black pepper. Unlike many Turmeric supplements available in the market, our Turmeric curcumin with Bioperine formula is a combination that allow the body to fully absorb Turmeric’s molecules for better and effective results. †
We also guarantee:
- A Daily Customer Support: Our staff is available 24/7 to answer all questions that you may have on our Products.
- Our Products are fully Tested: Highest quality and potency are the core of what we thrive to deliver in order to ensure a complete satisfaction to our Customers.
- FDA and GMP Compliant: Because our customer safety is important to us, our products are manufactured according to the FDA standards of manufacturing practices.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our products are backed with a 60-day, money-back guarantee.
- Our Products are Manufactured in the USA.
As a Dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule twice a day. For better results take 20-30 minutes before meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.