Avantages pour la santé
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Boosts Metabolism*
- Acts As A Detoxifying Agent*
- Appetite Suppressant*
- Bloating Relief*
- Supports Healthy Digestion*
- Promotes Fast Weight Loss and Cleansing*
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar, or cider vinegar, is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice, and used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys. It is made by crushing apples, then squeezing out the juice. Apple cider vinegar is the most popular type of vinegar in the natural health community. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, many of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, reduced cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes. It is also an ancient folk remedy, and has been used for various household and cooking purposes.
4 Facts about Apple Cider Vinegar that are supported by scientific research
1- High in Acetic Acid, with Potent Biological Effects
Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process, related to how alcohol is made. The first step exposes crushed apples (or apple cider) to yeast, which ferment the sugars and turn them into alcohol. In the second step, bacteria are added to the alcohol solution, which further ferment the alcohol and turn it into acetic acid — the main active compound in vinegar. Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Naturactin Organic Apple Cider Vinegar) also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance. Apple cider vinegar only contains about three calories per tablespoon, which is very low. There are not many vitamins or minerals in it, but it does contain a small amount of potassium. Quality apple cider vinegar also contains some amino acids and antioxidants.
2- Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria
Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria. It has traditionally been used for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts and ear infections. It is known that Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar for wound cleaning over two thousand years ago. Vinegar has also been used as a food preservative, and studies show that it inhibits bacteria (like E. coli) from growing in food and spoiling it.
3- Lowers Blood Sugar Level and Fights Diabetes
By far, the most successful application of vinegar to date is in patients with type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels, either because of insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin. However, high blood sugar can also be a problem in people who don’t have diabetes. It is believed to be a major cause of aging and various chronic diseases. Pretty much everyone should benefit from keeping their blood sugar levels in the normal range. The most effective (and healthiest) way to do that is to avoid refined carbs and sugar, but apple cider vinegar can also have a powerful effect.
Vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for blood sugar and insulin levels:
- Improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19–34% and significantly lowers blood sugar and insulin responses.
- Reduces blood sugar by 34% after eating 50 grams of white bread.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugar in the morning by 4%.
- Numerous other studies in humans show that vinegar can improve insulin function and lower blood sugar levels after meals.
For these reasons, vinegar can be useful for people with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or those who want to keep their blood sugar levels low for other reasons. If you’re currently taking blood-sugar-lowering medications, check with your doctor before increasing your intake of any type of vinegar.
4- Helps With Weight Loss
Scientific research have shown that vinegar can help people lose weight. Several human studies show that vinegar can increase satiety, help you eat fewer calories and lead to actual pounds lost on the scale. For example, if people take vinegar along with a high-carb meal, they get increased feelings of fullness and end up eating 200–275 fewer calories for the rest of the day.
Our formula is manufactured to provide maximum potency for fast results. Order your bottles while supply last !!!
- Un support client quotidien: Notre personnel est disponible 24/7 pour répondre à toutes les questions que vous pourriez avoir sur nos produits.
- Nos produits sont entièrement testés: La qualité et l'efficacité de nos produits sont au cœur de ce que nous nous efforçons de maintenir afin d'assurer une entière satisfaction à nos clients.
- Respect des règles du FDA et GMP: Parce que la sécurité de nos clients est primordiale pour nous, nos produits sont fabriqués selon les normes de édictées par le Gouvernement Fédéral Américain en matière des pratiques saines de conception et de fabrication.
- Satisfaction des clients: Nos clients bénéficient d'une garantie de remboursement de 30 jours après achat de nos produits.
- Nos produits sont fabriqués aux États-Unis.
En tant que complément alimentaire, prenez une (1) capsule deux fois par jour. Pour de meilleurs résultats, prenez 20 à 30 minutes avant les repas ou selon les directives d'un professionnel de la santé.
** Ces déclarations n'ont pas été évaluées par la Food And Drug Administration. Ce produit n'est pas destiné à diagnostiquer, traiter, guérir ou prévenir une maladie.