Getting sound sleep is important for your health as the body undergoes repairing and rejuvenating while you are asleep. Disruption of sleep, like insomnia, can be caused due to the disruption in the sleep-wake homeostasis of the body. The human body can self-regulate the sleep cycle. The longer you stay awake and active, the more you feel the urge to sleep, and vice versa. The disruption in the sleep cycle can cause insomnia. Insomnia is a condition in which the body loses its ability to increase or decrease sleep regulating substances at the right time in the right amounts.
Some factors that might disrupt your sleep:
When your body system gets imbalanced due to any stress, it can adversely affect your sleep. Stress can affect your normal body functioning and lead to an increase in cortisol levels in the body. It makes the body respond to stress more actively. When your Consistently high levels of cortisol, you can keep your body to stay active, even against natural sleep rhythms. According to several studies, people who suffer from insomnia experience high levels of cortisol levels at night.
How Ashwagandha can treat sleep disorder:
Ashwagandha root extract is a natural compound with sleep-inducing potential that plays a crucial role in improving your sleep quality. With its stress-reducing, anti-inflammatory properties, Ashwagandha can be highly effective in treating insomnia.
- This herb is a popular ingredient in Ayurveda for health and wellness. Ayurveda recommends the use of ashwagandha for boosting your overall health and strength and minimizing lethargy and fatigue.
- You can stimulate your thyroid gland and boost your metabolism with Ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha includes antibacterial and immune-modulating properties that help in warding off infections and ensure a faster recovery.
- Dealing with stress by reducing cortisol (stress hormone) levels in the body
- has never been so easy as it is with Ashwagandha herbs.
- Some properties in this herb can help in reducing and repairing damage to brain cells.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can increase the key antioxidant enzymes in the body.
To combat stress naturally and fall asleep quickly, you can consume Ashwagandha herbs in any form.
How to use Ashwagandha herbs to improve your sleep disorder:
You can buy organic Ashwagandha capsules for the best result. For better result, you can have 300 mg of ashwagandha extract twice a day and treat insomnia. You can take full-spectrum and high concentration of ashwagandha extract in the form of supplements. The Ashwagandha extract can also be used as a tonic, and you can consume 1 or 2 tsp of its root extract every day. If you are looking for the best ashwagandha supplement to improve your sleep disorder, you can buy Ashwagandha with Blackpepper by Naturactin.
Just because you know all about Ashwagandha herbs and its relation to sleep doesn’t mean you are an expert! Take a doctor’s advice before trying a new supplement. Consult with a health care practitioner if you are going to use an ashwagandha supplement. Just learn the right dose to have a healthy sleep in no time.