- Helps Jumpstart Metabolism*
- Strengthens Nails*
- Improves Skin*
- Increases Hair Growth*
- Helps With Pregnancy and Breastfeeding*
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels*
- Lowers the Risk of Heart Disease*
Why do we need Pure Biotin Supplement?
Facts on Biotin
- Biotin, or vitamin B7, is needed to metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
- Deficiency can lead to hair loss and skin problems, but it is rare.
- Dietary sources include red meat, eggs, seeds, and nuts.
- Supplements are unlikely to cause harm but they are not proven to help with hair, skin, and nail health.
Health Benefits of Pure Biotin Supplement
The body needs biotin to metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and protein. It is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes. These enzymes are involved in:
- synthesizing, or creating, fatty acids
- synthesizing the amino acids isoleucine and valine
- gluconeogenesis, or generating glucose
Biotin is important for a number of functions.
Maintaining a healthy pregnancy
Mild biotin deficiency is often seen during pregnancy. It can lead to abnormal development in the fetus. Folic acid supplementation is recommended both the year before and during pregnancy. It is sensible to obtain a multivitamin that provides at least 30 mcg of biotin per day, in addition to folic acid, to decrease the risk of a deficiency.
Biotin actions on Nails, hair and Skin
There is some evidence that biotin may improve the strength and durability of fingernails and enhance hair and skin health. A study published in 1989 found that among 45 patients who took a supplement of 2.5 mg a day, 91 percent had “firmer and harder finger nails” after 5 months.
Other researchers have concluded that “brittle nail syndrome appears to abate with supplementation with a 2.5-mg dose of biotin daily or a 10-mg dose of silicon daily.”
Research published in 2015 found that women with thinning hair experienced some reduction in shedding after taking an oral marine protein supplement (MPS) for 90 days. However, biotin was only one ingredient in this supplement, and the research was sponsored by a company that sells health and beauty products.
Biotin Action on Blood Glucose
Several studies have tested biotin’s ability to lower blood glucose in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Results have been promising. In animal studies, biotin was shown to stimulate the secretion of insulin from the pancreas and subsequently to lower blood glucose. Research published in 2016 indicated that biotin may assist with glycemic control in people with type I diabetes.
Grab your bottles of Pure Biotin today !!!
- A Daily Customer Support: Our staff is available 24/7 to answer all questions that you may have on our Products.
- Our Products are fully Tested: Highest quality and potency are the core of what we thrive to deliver in order to ensure a complete satisfaction to our Customers.
- FDA and GMP Compliant: Because our customer safety is important to us, our products are manufactured according to the FDA standards of manufacturing practices.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our products are backed with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
- Our Products are Manufactured in the USA.
As a Dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule twice a day. For better results take 20-30 minutes before meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.